Expressions of Interest (EOI) Process
Applicants should initially provide an Expression of Interest.
The 2019 call for Expressions of Interest will open: 10 January 2019 and close 31 January 2019.
EOIs will be submitted through a linked smart form, available and live here from 10.01.2019
EOIs should include:
· Name of applicant/s, project title, requested amount, estimated project dates
· Applicant/s Details (NB: all named applicants must indicate willingness to participate in the proposal)
· Project summary (max. 2 pages) that includes responses to the selection criteria
· Short budget and budget justification
· Declaration of all named applicants that they agree to participate
· Indication of the stage of discussion with the lead institution and the likelihood of endorsement.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the EOI process and successful applicants will be invited to submit a full application in February 2019.