rio tinto australia-Japan collaborative program grants 2019
Expressions of Interest (EOI) Process
The 2019 call for Expressions of Interest for Rio Tinto Australia-Japan Collaborative Program Grants opens: 10 January 2019 and closes 31 January 2019.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the EOI process. Successful short-listed applicants will be invited to submit a full application in February 2019.
Applicants should initially provide an Expression of Interest (EOI): the online EOI Smartform is here.
応募者は、Expression of Interest (EOI) に英語で記入し、こちらへオンラインで関係書類を英語でアップロードしてくだ さい。
The EOI form asks for:
· Name of applicant/s, project title, requested amount, estimated project dates
· Applicant/s Details (NB: all named applicants must indicate willingness to participate in the proposal)
· Project summary (max. 2 pages) that includes responses to the selection criteria
· Short budget and budget justification
· Declaration by all named applicants that they agree to participate
· Indication of the stage of discussion with the lead institution and the likelihood of endorsement.
Professor Jenny Corbett, Rio Tinto Australia-Japan Collaboration Program Fellow: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Naomi Minamoto: email@example.com