rio tinto australia-Japan collaborative program grants 2019-20
Expressions of Interest (EOI) Process
The 2019-2020 call for Expressions of Interest for Rio Tinto Australia-Japan Collaborative Program Grants opens: 16 September 2019 and closes 21 October 2019.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the EOI process. Successful short-listed applicants will be invited to submit a full application in November 2019.
Applicants should initially provide an Expression of Interest (EOI): the online EOI Smartform is here. Please read the full Guidelines document before submitting an EOI. The Guidelines are available in English and in Japanese.
応募者は、Expression of Interest (EOI) に英語で記入し、こちらへオンラインで関係書類を英語でアップロードしてくだ さい。
The EOI form asks for:
· Name of applicant/s, project title, requested amount, estimated project dates
· Applicant/s Details (NB: all named applicants must indicate willingness to participate in the proposal)
· Project summary (max. 2 pages) that includes responses to the selection criteria
· Short budget and budget justification
· Declaration by all named applicants that they agree to participate
· Indication of endorsement by the lead applicant’s institution.
NOTE: If you are awarded a grant, the grant agreement is between the Foundation and the lead applicant’s institution.
Professor Jenny Corbett, Rio Tinto Australia-Japan Collaboration Program Fellow: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Naomi Minamoto: email@example.com